Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And then its Tuesday

And I'm much more well rested
and I get cinnamon rolls in class
and I get excited for my future career
and someone calls me "beautiful girl"
and I see someone else in the hall
and find out he just fell asleep, that was all.

And then I get to take a nap
and watch my favorite show(s)
and get some homework done
and eat another piece of bread
and go on a really awesome date
and hear men sing notes I didn't think were humanly possible
and hear amazing, beautiful, artistic, fun music
and hold hands the whole time (I'm obsessed with that.)

And then spend more time together
and laugh
and have a hard time saying goodbye
and saying "I'll see you tomorrow"
and making jokes, but not really
and one more of those, please
and remembering that everything's good
and yesterday was just Monday.

2 comments: