Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shoes.

Listen, kids.

My feet are wide. Like hobbit wide. Like almost wider than they are long (okay, not really.)

And I have yucky bunions.

Its like my boyfriend says... "All feet are gross." (And then I tell him he should be a podiatrist. Haha.)

But really. I'm gonna be a teacher. In a month. And be on my feet all day. And have to look professional. But one of the things I'm worried most about are m'darn feet! Where am I gonna find some cute, professional shoes that aren't gonna make my feet kill like Casey Anthony AND not look like this:
?!?!?!!!

Suggestions welcome.
Please and thank you.

3 comments:

  1. TOMS! With Dr. Scholl's inserts?! I don't know. Seems like it could work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I want Toms "super bad" as my brother Luke would say. Can they be professional enough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree :) i wear my toms every day & i love love them. I love them so much i have a toms tan line. And i know how the bunions go....

    Ps. This post made me laugh.
    Pss. Come visit me.
    Psss. I miss yew!

    ReplyDelete