Thursday, July 5, 2012

Some letters from March that I found in my drafts...

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry I write nothing but stream of conscious on you.

Dear being Married,
Come sooner.  There's a lot of not being married stuff that I'm ready to be done with.

Dear wedding,
Plan yourself, please.  Exactly to my specifications.  Just... read my mind.  Thanks.

Dear lessons,
Plan yourself, please.  And get me awesome scores on my last student teaching evaluation.

Dear sleep,
I love you dearly, but could you just make yourself unnecessary for the next 3 weeks?

Dear Conference,
Thank you, that was just what I needed.

Dear Matt,
I love you so much, and I can't wait to be with you forever.

Love,
Mikell

1 comment:

  1. You are always so creative with your blog posts. You manage to say in so few words what it takes me hours and pages to write. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete