Friday, December 31, 2010

2010.

Its New Years Eve. (Well, it was when I WROTE this, but there's a lot of pictures, and I didn't get to adding them all until today, okay? Don't judge!) I think rather than a whole bunch of resolutions for next year, I'd rather just look back at this one. Some highlights:
Spending a month with the cutest third-graders ever

-Figuring out how to finish off my schooling. (TESOL minor, internship.)
-Living in Europe for the summer! (Which deserves a more than a few bullet points.)
Dietershiem

My Munich

Vienna on my birthday!

PRAGUE!
Totally adorable children!
The glories of Ancient Rome!!!
The beauty of Tuscany
The churches of Florence
Walking the bridges of Venice

Berlin with the Fawson's
Okay, okay. I'm done with Europe now. Sorry, but it was amazing! Anyway, the past few months have been pretty great too. Really the only "Earth shattering" things:
-Meeting this girl:
(Halloween. So Fun.)

-The Sara Barellies Concert. So amazing.

Um, yeah. I'm such a lucky girl! I've been extremely blessed this year. I can't believe the year I've had. 2010 will always be the year of my summer in Munich, but it was also the year of figuring out my life and what is important to me. Maybe it was the 2 1/2 months away from home, but I realized that more important than DOING cool/exciting/adventurous things with my life is WHO I have in my life. People are so much more important than anything else. That's why I think maybe the best thing about this year is the last two weeks with these people:

Here's to 2011! I don't know how its going to trump 2010....

1 comment:

  1. "It's not what you do, but who you do it with..." I love that. Just might steal it for my blog (which I'm trying to write again.)

    ReplyDelete