Friday, December 17, 2010

A Few Things (Varying Degrees of Importance)

Numero Uno: Went to the MOTAB/Archie Christmas concert tonight!!!! WOOOT! It was great. I've been wanting to go forever, and then I couldn't get tickets, and then I was sad. THEN I posted my wish to go as my facebook status, and BAM. Awesome person gave me some (thanks Susan!)!! I think my next facebook status wish will be for a million bucks. Who's gonna fill that one? Hmm? Hmm? Anyway, Archie was great. Love him to pieces. Good little voice in that adorable body. I kind of wanted to pinch his cheeks. Except during Silent Night, when I misted up a bit. Love that song. Don't love complete sentences. Moving on.


Nummer zwei: Work tonight was sad. Dawn's last night. My last night with everybody there. Even "mean old John" (aka the best boss ever who is actually a big 'ol softie) misted up a bit. This job has been a HUGE blessing for me for the past two years. I work with aforementioned amazing boss, really cool co-workers, doing easy stuff while I listen to music or books... Pretty much the best job ever. Well, not forever, but for a college student. Unfortunately, I have 8am classes next semester, and working until 1:30am doesn't really work with that. Hence the sad day. I might still work for John on the weekends, but it definitely won't be the same.


Okay I don't know any more languages (pathetic? yes.) ... Number Three. Dawn: Smart. Funny. Silly. Hard working. History nerd. Teacher friend. Best listener EVER. Amazing friend. I'm gonna miss her the "next few months or maybe longer". She is pretty much my favorite. Uuuuugg why are you leaving me?!?!?! Dummie Texas.

4. WHY do I do this to myself? WHY WHY WHY would anyone who had the choice leave TWO finals for the last day? Boooo. I just want to give up and go home. Grumble grumble grumble.

5. ...I have a new guilty pleasure. Its the History Channel. What?!?! Don't judge! I just can't get enough of those WWII docs!!! (Especially the Berlin/Munich parts where I get to go "I've been there! I've been there!" My roommates hate me. Mwahahaha!)


I think five still counts as "a few" right? Right. Well then, Guten Nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment