Saturday, December 11, 2010

CREATE

I wish I was a talented musician who could write songs that express how I'm feeling, share an insight about the world, or even just be a little silly. But I'm not, and I can't.

I wish I could draw the world from my perspective, capturing the detail and the simple beauty of all I'm surrounded with. I get the itch to draw, but it never comes out looking like what I meant it to be.

Sometimes I want to wear funky clothes and do my hair in interesting ways, just to be creative, but that requires courage and cash. Neither of which I have enough of.

Sometimes I feel like writing the world away. Sometimes it works. Mostly though, I just run my fingers through my hair,press backspace a thousand times, and then delete it all the way so no one can see that its not quite right.

I guess that this blog will just be what's left after all that. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment